Football Party Snacks
Ready for the Big Game this Sunday? We’ve put together a collection of football party snacks featuring — of course — potatoes! At only 110 calories (for a medium spud), rich in potassium, calcium and fiber and free of cholesterol, gluten and fat — potatoes are the perfect game time snack. Enjoy this creative collection of Wisconsin potato football party recipes:
- A collection of NFL Potato Skins recipes. Great collection that has variable toppings suited to the home states of a variety of NFL teams.
- Buffalo Wild Wing Stuffed Potato Skins. Try this winning recipe!
- Potato Pizza Bites. An easy-to-make recipe that costs less than $10 to make.
- Potato Skins with Skordalia. Dip the spud skins in this fantastic Greek Garlic Potato Dipping Sauce.
- Spicy Potato Wraps. Warm up with this snack – it has a little kick.
- Touchdown Tacos. Yes, potatoes are great in tacos!
- Touchdown Potato Salad. Potato salad is perfect for every occasion — and this one puts a new twist on a standard dish.
- Chipotle and Lime Roasted Potatoes. A great combination of flavors!