Valentine’s Day Potato Recipes
Looking forward to a cozy evening for two? Or maybe you celebrate Valentine’s Day with an extended group of loved ones? Either way, potatoes are a great way to say I love you. After all, potatoes are rich in potassium, which has been shown to help reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
Here’s a collection of some of our favorite Valentine’s Day Potato Recipes.
- Chef Danny Boome, of the Food Network, has created this tempting Potato Gratin “Boome Style” featuring Gruyere cheese and baby potatoes.
- This Italian dish combines potatoes, Italian sausage, bacon and spinach. Try Super-Declicious Zuppa Toscana.
- This Flank Steak and Potato Ragu combines Yukon Gold potatoes, tomatoes, red onion and chickpeas with a dash of garlic, rosemary and lime – to top off a delicious, hearty flank steak.
- Combine smoked salmon, russet potatoes, dill and lemon for a lovely Salmon and Potato Casserole.
- You’ll love Butternut Squash Soup with Cinnamon Whipped Cream and Fried Shallots. Potatoes are paired with squash, celery, carrots and onion in this delicious soup flavored with thyme, bay leaves, cinnamon, shallots, white wine, and orange.