Try Something New — Potato Pizza Recipes
Did you know that potato pizza is an Italian classic? Inspired by a laid-back Friday attitude, we’ve collected some tantalizing potato pizza recipes that are the perfect accompaniment — and go outside the typical pizza “box” — for the first night of your weekend.
- Inspired by a pizza truck in Normandy – this potato pizza recipe combines heavy cream, fresh garlic and thyme and taters on a homemade crust. Tweak as you please — perhaps adding carmelized onions, rosemary, or roasted bell peppers.
- This baked potato recipe allows you to skip making your own crust, and features bacon, potatoes, Italian seasoning, sour cream, green onions and a mix of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Featuring a white sauce with white wine and white pepper, this potato pizza recipe features thinly sliced fingerling potatoes.
- Choose from a sweet potato batata (pizza) or a Yukon Gold potato patate. You can even watch a video that shows you the step-by-step process.
- These individual pizza di patates features provolone and ricotta cheeses, Italian parsley and garlic.
- Choosing the right flour for your crust matters – and this Italian potato pizza blog shows you just what you need. Enjoy very thinly sliced Yukon Gold potatoes (a mandoline is recommended), rosemary and sweet onions atop a fresh crust.
- Enjoy smoked gouda, taters, bacon, red bell peppers, onions, rosemary, scallions and paprika with this flavorful Italian potato pizza recipe.
- Like pesto? Then you’ll love this pesto potato pizza recipe featuring pesto (of course), Yukon Gold or red potatoes, feta, red onions, parmesan and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Forget the red sauce. This potato pizza features mozzarella, fontina, parmesan and asiago cheeses as well as fresh rosemary, basil and oregano.
- Enjoy Jamie Oliver’s potato pizza with mozzarella, rosemary, thyme and tomatoes.
- Try one of our recipe-contest winners favorites: potato pizza bites.