Try A New Potato Dish this Thanksgiving
Thanks to our avid Wisconsin potato fans, we have some fabulous recipes that can take you beyond the standard Thanksgiving mashed potatoes — including desserts that feature potatoes.
On Thanksgiving morning (or the morning after) start the day off with:
To serve with the main course, try:
- Potato & Parmesan Herb Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Roasted Red Potato Caesar Salad
- Wisconsin New Potatoes and Roasted Walnuts with Bleu Cheese
- Wisconsin Potato Melange Wedge with Bacon Walnut Butter
For dessert serve:
- Chocolate Potato Cherry Cream Torte
- Golden Potato and Cherry Flan
- Potato Pie
- Nutty Little Lemon Cups
Search our Wisconsin potato recipe library for more Thanksgiving surprises.