It’s a No-Mayo-Potato-Salad Day
We understand — sometimes you want something “old” made “new” again. Well, potato salad season is upon us — and we’re going to honor your requests to “hold the mayo.” We’ve gathered a selection of mayo-free potato salad recipes that give new meaning to potato salad.
- Red Bliss Potato Salad with Gorgonzola and Walnuts. This salad is as colorful as it is delicious. Combine the rich hues of small red new potatoes with the crisp tang of Granny Smith green apples and the delicious bite of purple onions for a gorgonzola-topped potato salad flavored with fresh basil and champagne vinegar.
- Spanish Potato Salad is irresistible. The dressing is simple — made from white wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. When you combine it with potatoes, bacon, an apple, black olives and red onion — it is divine.
- The name of this recipe says it all: Herb Potato Recipe. Combine small white potatoes and red onions with white wine, lemon juice, chicken stock, Dijon mustard and fresh tarragon and parsley for a refreshing take on potato salad.
- No Mayonnaise Potato Salad is a healthy combination of fresh cherry tomatoes, new red potatoes, crisp celery and green onions. The dressing is a combination of olive oil, sugar, garlic, oregano and lemon.
- Break out the grill and try Grilled Pesto Potato Salad featuring pine nuts, red potatoes, balsamic vinegar, garlic, fresh basil and parmesan.