Healthy Snacks for Baseball Playoffs
OK, we’ll be the first to admit that we’re rooting for a certain Wisconsin baseball team (in a town known for brewing beer). We are Wisconsin potato growers after all. But regardless of which team is your favorite, it’s nice to enjoy a good baseball game while munching on one of America’s favorite foods — potatoes.
So enjoy these tasty Wisconsin potato appetizers — snacks so hearty and healthy they can fill your belly for a full nine innings!
- Bacon and Smoked Gouda Wrapped Red Potatoes with Cilantro Roasted Garlic Creme Fraiche
- Baked Potato Crab Cakes
- Chipotle Potato Skins with Cilantro Sour Cream
- Devilled Potatoes
- Grilled Potato Dippers with a Trio of Sauces
- Game Time Samosas with Cilantro Dipping Sauce
- Perky Potato Nests
- Potato Scallion Nachos with Spicy Chorizo
- Smoking Scrungion Pizza