Add Something Colorful and New to Your Easter Table
When you think Spring, you think: new, vibrant, fresh. So this Easter weekend, why not bring a breath of fresh air to your brunch or dinner table? We’ve collected a number of recipes that feature a variety of potatoes — in a variety of manners.
Easter Brunch Recipes.
- These Oven Roasted Rounds provide you with a simple, yet flavorful, start to your day.
- Who can resist Potato Pancakes? A great traditional dish that you can dress up with your favorite spices or veggies.
- Greet the morning with Potato Yeast Bread dressed with nutmeg and lemon peel.
- Indulge with these little dandies — Potato Donut Holes.
- This Spinach and Potato Frittata features delicious red potatoes.
Easter Dinner Recipes.
- Oregano and Orange Rack of Lamb with Carmelized Fingerling Potatoes. First you roast the fingerlings with the lamb, then you top both with a tart-and-sweet sauce of shallots, red wine vinegar, garlic, orange zest and red pepper flakes.
- Easter Feast Smashed Potatoes with Sour Cream and Chives. Do your guests love mashed potatoes? Then here’s a way to make an “old” recipe “new” again.
- This one is sure to please the kids — stuffed potatoes that look like Easter eggs! These Easter Egg Potatoes feature chives, hard-boiled eggs (which you’re sure to have on hand), Dijon mustard and Gouda cheese.
- These Potato Crescent Rolls are the perfect accompaniment to your Easter meal.
- Have a blast with these Bada Bing Bada Banged Potatoes. If the name makes you smile, you’ll grin even more after you taste these taters topped with Parmesan, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, garlic, parsley and crushed red pepper.