- 1 1/2 lbs Terrific Trio Little Potatoes cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 onion diced
- 4 celery stalks cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 red apples cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage
- 1 Tbsp rosemary chopped
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, onions, celery, and apples
- Melt one tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Cook the bowl mixture for five minutes.
- Add fresh herbs and vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a 13” x 9” baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- To make the topping, melt the butter and add to breadcrumbs. Mix well, and place on top of stuffing when there is 10 minutes left in the bake time. Bake until golden brown.
Calories: 1227kcalCarbohydrates: 150gProtein: 19gFat: 65gSaturated Fat: 38gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 2gCholesterol: 151mgSodium: 1400mgPotassium: 888mgFiber: 18gSugar: 50gVitamin A: 2082IUVitamin C: 27mgCalcium: 355mgIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!