- 1 russet potato spiraled (alternatively, potato can be chopped)
- 3/4 tsp paprika divided
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 lb lean ground turkey, chicken, bison or beef
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 cups romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 4 dill or butter pickles thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt & pepper
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray (or add olive oil to skillet) and heat over medium-high heat. Add the spiraled potato and season with 1/4 teaspoon paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook until soft and browned, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Into the same large skillet, add more cooking spray or olive oil; cook garlic and onion for about 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add ground meat; break up with wooden spoon or spatula and add Worcestershire sauce. Season with 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and salt and pepper. Stir frequently and cook until browned and no pink remains, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or jar and whisk to combine. Taste and add salt if needed.
- Prepare the bowls by dividing potato noodles, hamburger meat and lettuce into four bowls. Top with tomatoes, pickles and dressing.
Calories: 161kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 3gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 167mgPotassium: 491mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 2817IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!