Celebrate Dairy Month with Two of Wisconsin’s Favorites — Cheese and Potatoes
Celebrate Dairy Month with two of Wisconsin’s favorite homegrown products — cheese and potatoes!
Because the average potato has only 110 calories and is fat-free, gluten-free and cholesterol-free, taters help you feed your family in a fresh and healthy manner. Potatoes also provide more potassium than a banana and are a great source of fiber.
The following recipes feature a variety of Wisconsin potatoes — Russets, reds, golden and whites — along with a diverse selection of cheeses, from cheddar and Monterey Jack to gouda.
- Bacon, Potato and Cheese Tart
- Potato and Cheese Frittata
- Roasted Red Pepper Potato Salad with Bacon and Cheese
- Smoky Breakfast Poutine
- Mediterranean Crispy Potato Breakfast Roulade
- Spicy Scallion Nachos with Spicy Chorizo
- Bacon & Smoked Gouda Wrapped Red Potatoes with Cilantro Roasted Goat Creme Fraiche