Spring is the Season for Artichokes and Wisconsin Potatoes
Spring is the season of artichokes! Pair this delicious veggie with Wisconsin potatoes for a powerful, nutritional boost. Both artichokes and Wisconsin potatoes are a great source of fiber that helps keep your gastrointestinal tract in check. Artichokes are a great source of vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, magnesium, potassium and manganese — and have less than 65 calories. Potatoes are also gluten, fat, cholesterol and sodium-free, they provide more potassium than a banana, contain only 110 calories, and provide 45% of your daily recommended Vitamin C.
Looking for recipes that pair artichokes and Wisconsin potatoes? We have them!
- Wisconsin Tortilla de Papa’s with Artichokes, red pepper coulis, and goat cheese
- Potato Salad with Pizzazz and Pesto Vinaigrette
- Potato and Artichoke Tortilla Tapa
- Prune, Potato and Artichoke Salad
- Elegant Potato Stuffed Artichokes
- Marinated Wisconsin Potato and Artichoke Salad
- Wisconsin Yukon Gold Potato and Artichoke Salad
- Chicken with Potatoes and Artichokes