Todd’s Tex Mex Potato Salad
Todd's Tex Mex Potato Salad
- 8 medium potatoes
- 2-11 Ounce Cans Corn drained
- 1 green pepper Chopped (seeds removed)
- 1 Avocado Chopped
- 1-4 Ounce Can Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 Jalepeno Pepper Chopped (seeds removed)
- 1 Small red onion Chopped
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese Shredded
- 1 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle Chili Seasoning
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- Bring salted water to a boil and boil potatoes (whole) for approximately 15 minutes. Drain and chop into bite size pieces (peel potatoes prior to chopping if desired). Combine potatoes, drained corn, chopped green pepper, chopped avocado, chopped green chiles, chopped jalepeno and chopped onion with ranch salad dressing, lime juice, chili powder, chipotle chili seasoning and garlic until fully mixed.
- Chill for 2 hours prior to serving. Top with shredded pepper jack cheese for presentation and taste!
Calories: 245kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 5gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 423mgPotassium: 200mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 509IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 123mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!