- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes thinly sliced
- 1 Small red onion thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 1 oz. Chive cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and in it cook the potatoes and onion until the potatoes are tender, 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, cream cheese and salt. Pour over the potato mixture in the skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low, stirring lightly until the mixture is set, about 5 minutes.
- To serve, cut the tortilla into wedges. Serve hot or refrigerate to serve later
Calories: 119kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 321mgPotassium: 774mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 12IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 17mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!