- 1 lb small yellow onions
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 lb green beans lightly steamed
- 1 lb asparagus spears woody stems removed, lightly steamed
- 1/2 cup olives sliced in half
- 2 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 1/4 cup capers
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh dill finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Add the dressing ingredients (vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper) into a quart-size mason jar.
- Place a lid on the jar and tighten well, then give everything a good shake to mix the ingredients. Place in the fridge until ready to assemble salad. Can last up to a week in the refrigerator if sealed.
- Boil the potatoes in water until fork tender. Drain well
- Place boiled potatoes into a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Gently stir to coat the potatoes with the seasoning. Set aside.
- Add the baby spinach to a medium-size mixing bowl, drizzle with about 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Place the dressed spinach in the middle of serving plate. Please the green beans and asparagus on the plate, add the potatoes and olive, then sprinkle on the capers.
- Drizzle the entire salad with a bit more dressing and a generous sprinkle of the chopped dill, chopped parsley and a bit of salt & pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 1831kcalCarbohydrates: 84gProtein: 36gFat: 161gSaturated Fat: 24gPolyunsaturated Fat: 18gMonounsaturated Fat: 112gCholesterol: 373mgSodium: 3361mgPotassium: 2364mgFiber: 31gSugar: 43gVitamin A: 8703IUVitamin C: 102mgCalcium: 595mgIron: 23mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!