- 8 corn tortillas
- nonstick cooking spray
- 10 oz beef tenderloin
- 6 round white Wisconsin potatoes medium-sized
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 Small red onion thinly sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach shredded
- 1/2 cup Fresh parsley finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh oregano finely chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves finely minced
- 4 Green onions finely minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Crisp up the corn tortillas by preheating the oven to 400°, spraying both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray, and placing them on a rimmed baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, until crispy.
- Prepare the potatoes by washing them thoroughly and dicing into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the diced potatoes into a bowl and drizzle with two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the cumin, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Place the seasoned potatoes into a grill basket and grill for approximately 35 minutes on high heat until golden brown and fork tender.
- Season the beef tenderloin with steak seasoning, place on the grill and cook to medium-well.
- Remove from grill, cover loosely with a tent of aluminum foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes prior to slicing into thin pieces.
- Prepare the chimichurri sauce by combining all ingredients for the sauce together in a medium-sized bowl and mixing well.
- To assemble the grilled steak and potato tostadas, place a crispy corn tortilla onto a plate. Pile 1/2 cup of the grilled potatoes onto the tortilla place three to four slices of the grilled steak over the potatoes.
- On top of the steak add a large pinch of shredded spinach, a few slices of tomato and some slivers of onion.
- Drizzle on about a tablespoon or so of the chimichurri sauce and serve.
Calories |2297kcalCarbohydrates |114gProtein |69gFat |178gSaturated Fat |41gPolyunsaturated Fat |17gMonounsaturated Fat |107gCholesterol |198mgSodium |284mgPotassium |2273mgFiber |19gSugar |10gVitamin A |5128IUVitamin C |87mgCalcium |352mgIron |16mg