- 2 lbs lbs. Fingerling Potatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 bottle Bottle Asti Spumante
- 2 tbsp Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Italian Parsley
- 1/2 tsp ⁄2 Tsp. Coarse Salt
- Place the potatoes and Asti Spumante in a large saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Cover the pan, reduce heat to medium low, and simmer until potatoes are tender – about 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and transfer to a large serving bowl. Add butter, parsley, and salt and toss to coat. Serve Immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!