A Grilling Favorite! No reason not to cook the entire meal on the grill. Serve this delicious grill-top “au gratin” with your favorite protein. The bacon and bell pepper add great color and texture, but the minimal prep and clean up might be the best part.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 Medium onion halved and thinly sliced
- 11/2 lbs Wisconsin Yukon Gold potatoes very thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 cup Shredded low-fat sharp Cheddar cheese*
- 1/3 cup Real bacon bits* make sure to use real
- 1/3 cup Chopped bell pepper any color
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- Spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch foil pan liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Place half the onions, potatoes, cheese, bacon bits, bell pepper and garlic salt in pan. Repeat layers. Cover tightly with foil and grill over medium heat for 1 hour, rotating pan occasionally to avoid hot spots.
- If requiring a gluten-free recipe, check the label of the indicated (*) recipe ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free.
Sodium: 145mgPotassium: 1mgCalcium: 1mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!