- 1 lb Ground pork sausage
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 can Can Cream of mushroom soup 103⁄4oz
- 1 soup can of Milk
- 1 can Mushrooms drained, 41⁄2oz
- 1/2 Pkg Dry onion soup mix
- 12 Eggs
- 2 lbs Package tater tots
- 16 oz Cheddar cheese shredded
- Brown sausage and onion. Crumble and drain.
- Mix soup, milk, mushrooms and onion soup mix.
- Stir in sausage. Beat in eggs.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Cover mixture with tater tots.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
- Make sure mixture is firmly set. Cover with cheese & bake an additional 15 minutes.
Calories: 334kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 21gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 231mgSodium: 541mgPotassium: 205mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 645IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 303mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!