- 1 1/2 lbs small potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 oz crumbled feta cheese
- small handful fresh oregano or basil
- to taste salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place potatoes and garlic cloves into a baking dish large enough to not crowd the potatoes, thus ensuring they all cook through at the same time.
- Drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil and lemon juice. Place into preheated oven to bake for 45 minutes, stirring once part way through the baking time.
- Remove from the oven and gently squash the softened garlic cloves over the dish.
- Give everything a good stir and then top with feta cheese and a sprinkling of fresh herbs.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Calories |977kcalCarbohydrates |6gProtein |1gFat |108gSaturated Fat |15gPolyunsaturated Fat |11gMonounsaturated Fat |79gSodium |4mgPotassium |78mgFiber |1gSugar |1gVitamin A |7IUVitamin C |18mgCalcium |25mgIron |1mg