- 2 pkgs Frozen broccoli spears thawed and cut up, 10oz. each
- 1 can Condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/4 cups Grated sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 1/4 cup Minced green onions
- 1 cup Crushed potato chips
In large bowl, combine broccoli, celery soup, 1 cup cheese and onions.
Spoon mixture into a baking dish, garnish with additional cheese and crushed potato chips.
Bake 15-20 minutes in 400 degree oven.
Calories: 37kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 1gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 262mgPotassium: 50mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 143IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 16mgIron: 1mg