Ham & Hash Brown Soup
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups Frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups Chopped cooked ham
- 1 1/2 cups Thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup Chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped red pepper
- 1 can Cream-style corn 15oz.
- 1 can Nacho fiesta cheese soup undiluted, 11oz.
- 1 cup water
- Dash of pepper
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat & simmer until veggies are tender.
Add corn and remaining ingredients; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring often.
Calories: 43kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 177mgPotassium: 81mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 45IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 5mgIron: 1mg